Vancouver Air Duct Services
Do you know what goes on inside your air ducts?
Most people do not. Ducts become littered with years of accumulated dust, dirt, pollen, hair, dead insects, dust mites and other allergens. You should clean your home or business air ducts every 2 years as per industry standard recommendation. We use a powerful and effective air duct cleaning systems to remove all the dirt.
You may consider having your air ducts and dryer vents cleaned simply because air ducts will get dirty over time and should be occasionally cleaned. We recommend heating and cooling system component to be cleaned which may improve your system efficiency and unit life.
Why clean your air ducts?
- Improve indoor air quality and enhance efficiency of your heating/cooling system.
- Eliminate allergens causing health issues.
- Keep dust particles out of your home’s air
You should consider having the air ducts cleaned if:
- There is substantial mold growth inside ducts or on other components of your heating system.
- Ducts are infested with rodents or insects
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris